Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to this forum so thought I'd say hello!!
I have a R33 GTS-t, the GTR look-a-like one, in silver with no mods accept dump valve, turbo timer and 18's on it!!!
Unfortunatley won't have it much longer as she is up for sale!!!

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
hello and welcome to this forum, enjoy.

good luck with your sale also.

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Hello Lee, How come u selling it now you have only just found us...?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just can't justify the amount it costs to run for a everyday car, trouble is i have a heavy right foot and stupidly thought i may able to control it in a Skyline, don't know what i was thinking!!!!!
I was also selling it to fund a track bike but that has changed now seeing as our nanny state is poking it's nose into track days and has completley f***ed that up!!!
So you never know i may keep it now!!!!

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
what do you mean messed up track days, pray tell ?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Track days, apparentley the goverment and insurance companies are poking their nose into the liabilty insurance for track days, it's not definate but it looks like their insurance is going to go through the roof which will of coarse mean that the extra cost will pass to us. This could mean that only the rich can afford them!!!!
You will also need to pay the ACU £20 for a ID card, der whats a driving license, another lot wanting money for nothing......
It could be down to how much fuss we kick up over it!!!
I F***ing hate this Country sometimes, you find something fun to do that don't hurt anyone and they find away to get even more money out of us.......

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hello and welcome newbie ... I know what you mean about this country taxt on tax on tax on tax ... and not much of it is put to good use apart from spending it on election campaigns to make sure they get voted in again ... grrrr

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll tell you what they spend it on, speed camera's, that and mobile speed vans.....I see a mobile van the other day, 20 yards past a Senator waiting, then 20 yards further on the other side another Senator and 10 yards from him a police bike, 6 coppers in all, and to top it all theirs a speed camera about 1/2 mile down the road!!!!!!
And they wonder why serious crimes have risen...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts