Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, as you can tell by this post, im a newb to your site.. having just bought my first skyline, i figured the next most sensible thing to do was to say hello..
I bought a 94m R33 skyline gts-t which i have found out since buying, that according to the jap history has had some tasty modifications... the majority of which were carried out by nissan....
So far confirmed are.. a full kakimoto racing exhaust, and manifold, an uprated turbo, forged pistons and I beam connecting rods, an apexi induction kit, BBS alloys(unsure of model) and gtr suspension...
There is a dyno graph also which states 378bhp!!!
this has turned out to be a brilliant car.. very quick, and thankfully the history is full and regular...
obviously i will post plenty of pics up after i get it nicely polished...

All these extras plus i have the immense pleasure of driving a skyline....

looking forward to meeting everyone..

Regards

Dave Price :wave:

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
hi dave that sounds a bargain mate, we offer so much here with info, meets, shows, drive outs, discounts, traders, and much much more all free mate, if you need any help just ask we will do our best mate, anyway what area are you in, oh and watch out all the loonies will be along shortly.....:D

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Welcome aboard dave, lucky buy you got there by the sounds of it.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi there everyone, yeah i am thoroughly enjoying it at the moment, only trouble is, being a new car, and me learning how the car drives, the fuel bill is high, but hey.... im loving it, and thats what counts....
I am based in Bristol / Avonmouth, a little place near yate..
Cant wait to get involved in some meets etc with likeminded owners of what i have always revered as the greatest car on the planet..
Dave
:dance:

·
Registered
812 Posts
welcome dude sounds like a nice motor

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah i have had the rear step out... much easier to control than other cars i have owned... and it put a massive smile on my face... :naughty:

i will be polishing tonight, so hopefully i will get the pictures up later...

its nice to have such a warm welcome.
im pretty sure im a loon, but i guess you guys will be the judges of that...

Il make sure i get my info up as soon as....

cheers one and all

Dave :ylsuper:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well this is an old thread..
Hi all, I was here before with an r33 gts-t, Accidentally deviated back to racing hondas for a couple of years, while I looked for my dream nissan... which I found..

A mint, 42k genuine miled R32 GTS-4, which im sure you all know has the gtr's running gear, 4wd etc, and a rb20det under the hood. It has subtle mods, bringing it upto just over 300 bhp, and I have planty planned for it too.. It has been re-sprayed in Suzuki twighlight purple pearl, Has st.boeso coilovers, koesi seneka rs wheels(comin off to flog for std's! ;) )
Turbo back exhaust system, uprated fuel pump, injectors, induction, boost control etc.....

Just trying to get all the factory options operational at the moment... has a motor actuated front diffuser that has been cut 4wd had been dis-engaged for a rwd set up!?!?! (most pointless mod ever, should have just bought a gts-t)

Has a few scuffs on the bumpers, a missing arch liner, otherwise its immaculate have not smiled this much in 2 years!

And its good to be back on this fountain of knowledge site...

... So hello again!

;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.