Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
SOC Member 301
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
God this web site has changed a little,

i have just logged on for the first time since 2005 and it told me there have been 267,227 posts since my last vist,

i have sold the r33 as you may have been awair and since 2005 changed jobs, brought a house, about to get married and just purhcased a new astra sir for the soon to be other half.

now in the process of picking up my newly purhcased R34 GTR, standrad car in White whith chrome and white 19" advans, Blitz nur spec and a few other twweks.

hope you all well and does any body know who has my old car as i have found a spere set of keys for it and some service stuff and it may be of interest to them. (has it been changed and is it as well looked after)

old car:

i do miss that car, i took it from a 100% standrad gts n/a in silver to the machine you see above and looking to do the same to the GTR R34 when i get in in 2 weeks time.

Hello Chris_Ba12121 Isee you have also now gone the saxo to skyline route nice looking motor btw.

·
SOC Member 301
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh Hello Bennett and Connie At speed R if you still there i will be needing you soon. and gary at Jap salon and ray at RSG and Rising sun. will be spending some chash there soon.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Welcome back mate... Yea,this forum has grown loads and keeps on growing....

That sure is a nice gts... :drool:
Get some pics of the 34 up when you can :)

Much love..... ;)

·
SOC Member 301
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i do miss the r33 sure its somewhere though last time i heared about it was some cahp who works for RAC windscreens in northampton has it. i like to keep a tab on where they are.

i still know where my saxo is and its on it 5th owner, and gone from oxford to barrow in furness to brighton. bit sad really.

·
SOC Member 301
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the new one look almots 100% like this

·
Seasoned member
2,096 Posts
welcome back

wow:bigthumb:
thats a nice r33....bonnet beautiful with the blue...
your r34 is nice too ...not as nice as the r33....sorry:dance:

awesomegtst

·
SOC Member 301
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hopfully when i get my hands on it we will have 400+ bhp (will be taking it down to rising sun) and speed-r, Rsg bodystyling will be treating it to some nie exterior mods trying to keep it white body with a few carbon (darkk grey bits like the old car - keep it two 2/3 colours and simple

cant wait though

1 - 11 of 11 Posts