Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I don't own a Skyline:banhim: LOL!!
I run about in an MR2 at the mo, but would love a Skyline soon.
I post on the MR2OC a lot and joined that when I bought the "2". Learned a lot about them from there. So, I thought I'd sign up on here and hopefully have a good knowledge of the cars before I eventually(hopefully) get one of my own.
Some real belters on here. You can't beat the Skyline for road presence IMO:worshippy:
But, round the twisties my wee 2 might have the edge:uhoh:

Cheers, Graham.

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Welcome to the forum/nut house.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the warm wlecome guys. I'd love to come up to the Scottish meet next week in Perth, but I'm off down to Ten of the Best. I see theirs a few going form here too. Looking forward to it!!!
In answer to Kev A, I drive 94 T-bar n/a. Nothing exciting in the engine department. It's not a turbo. But, I can drive it, so generally do alright on the runs against my friends in the club with the turbos. And here she is:

I've fitted Nissan 200sx wheels on it, which look like the original 15's It came on. I think it's a subtle mod that looks good, as these are 16 inch. I also had a set of Teins coilovers on it in that shot, but just took them off and fitted the standard units back on. I just can't live with the ride on the Teins over these great local roads of ours:swear:

Anyway, enough of my 2. This is a Skyline forum after all.
One of the guys in my work just bought the car pictured below. I would love something just like it!! He's on here, so, I hope you don't mind me putting up a pic Joe:uhoh:

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
wow wot a stunner of a car .maintaining the classic lines of the skyline.subtle
breathing mods.but mostly as the genious at nissan intended.SO GLAD I BOUGHT IT !!!!just need to sell the saab now.did you throw another sicky today???????

·
Registered
77 Posts
greetings from hull, and welcome. love the mr2, had one myself a non turbo T bar, very quick too. however, the skyline has presence, turns heads and i believe, is well respected. good luck.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wow wot a stunner of a car .maintaining the classic lines of the skyline.subtle
breathing mods.but mostly as the genious at nissan intended.SO GLAD I BOUGHT IT !!!!just need to sell the saab now.did you throw another sicky today???????
Tis a fine car indeed Joe!!:notworthy
No sicky mate for me mate, not my style. :whip: Although, I don't think anyone would notice if I did, as it's that quiet.
Be back tomorrow. 3 day week, cooool:D
You comin to 10 of the best then?

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
ok take it easy first post hi to all met some of you at rs4 at santa pod and this is a thanks for letting me on you stand off to trax tomorrow so might see some of you there

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
:loser: But, round the twisties my wee 2 might have the edge:uhoh:

Cheers, Graham.[/QUOTE]

I think your'e right there! I also have an MR2 turbo and this car corners fantastically!!! However -once you get your Skyline -nothing compares. I may as well sell the 2 now -haven;t been in it since i got my Skyline. MR2 still a gorgeous fast little car though -really fun to drive -always puts a smile on my face.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts