Skyline Owners Forum banner

hello from barnoldswick

262 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  cruising_r32 
#1 ·
hello all, i am gaz and have owned my r32gtst for about 6 months,only just found this website so signed up.
My gtst is a 1991 and i am the first owner in the uk,i have allways wanted one so in january i took the plunge,it was allready modded when i got it with drift spec suspesion,full hks stainless exhaust,hks inlet and exhaust cams,lsd,hks power flow filter,hks turbo timer and some form of close ratio gearbox,power was alledgedly 300-350 bhp but when it arrived this was the spec,so not what i wanted really.
Plans for the near future include binning the rock hard suspension sorting the body work out[no rust at all but looks a bit tatty]and converting from an rb20 to an rb26,the car comes off the road on saturday and work begins.
So to conclude hello all .

#4 ·
Welcome matey.

I bet someone on here would swap your suspension!

:dogpile:

#5 ·
thanks for the welcom,i hope to glean much information and enjoy many of the events,as i allready do on the briskoda forum[i also have a skoda fabia vrs,a mitsubishi fto and a peugeot 205]and to answer an earlier question barnoldswick is on the lancs/north yorks border near skipton.

#6 ·
Welcome to the forum, get some pics up of your car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.