Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello man, welcome to the forum, I am sure you will find many of the traders on here will happily ship to buglaria, get some pics up of your car and your country mate.

Cheers
The problem is im doing a research right now i want to be ready with the parts info,the car will be from UK too,im going to get it in a 1-2 months maximum by myself :)

No problem i will post some pictures of my country:)

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Hi there and welcome.
What kind of parts do you need? Tell us and we'll point you to the right direction :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Conceptua or Japspeed would be a good place to start you can find their sites on this forum. Where u getting the car from in britain
I want it to be near london,near the border because, i will cross 3k km+3k km back for a skyline its a lot,am i nuts ??? :grinno:

btw i use autotrader.co.uk site, do you know some better sites with lot of skylines ??? everything for that car will be useful,thanks very much

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Buy your skyline from here, at least you can see the history of the car and the owner...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Hey guys i need to ask you something else. a friend of mine told me , i must be at least 21 years old (full age in uk) to buy a car from UK and register it with temporarely plates. But that doesnt make any sense,im 19, i have a drivers license and everything.... Tell me about it

thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hey guys i need to ask you something else. a friend of mine told me , i must be at least 21 years old (full age in uk) to buy a car from UK and register it with temporarely plates. But that doesnt make any sense,im 19, i have a drivers license and everything.... Tell me about it

thanks
pls write about that

also do u know for skylines r34 for selling near luton ???

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.