Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
mmmm Carbon
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello guys and girls,

I joined up a while back when looking for a skyline :)

Finally bought one so thought id say hello properly!!

My partner and i have just bought a White R33 GTST from a local import dealer, part-ex'd my old FTO and very happy with our new purchase.

Some of you may know my other half (lee aka Devon_lad) as he has been a member here for years, but im a newbie and its only right i say helloo :drivin:

Hope to meet some of you in the coming months at meets and shows :dogpile:

lol love the smilies :D

Cheers, Charlotte xxx

·
mmmm Carbon
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
of course :)

We dont pick it up until Saturday thou! Its being registered this week and mot and things, but saturday morning ill be out taking lots of pics so will post them up!

Its mostly standard at the mo, only a nice big can on it :D but over the next few months im sure Lee will be making changes! (hopefully subtle ones! lol)

Thanks for the welcomes

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hi and welcome Char, be good to see some pics up once you have got her. We all like drooling over nice skylines lol

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
hi and welcome, make sure you attend the meets in exeter, 1st sunday of the month :D

·
User of V-power
1,112 Posts
hi and welcome, make sure you attend the meets in exeter, 1st sunday of the month :D
:drivin: indeed! unlike me yesterday, who was too hungover to drive up there...... (lol thanks for the calming chat on the phone sarge! :0)

Exter motorshow at the end of this month! ;)

and welcome to the forum!
Cheers
Dazzler

·
mmmm Carbon
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Exter motorshow at the end of this month! ;)

Ahh yes i will be there, I have organised the FTO Owners stand so will be with them this year (however out of place ill look!) lol so make sure if you pass you come say hi :D:attention:

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
hi and welcome.look forward to meeting up with you soon.

and dazzler , you're welcome and i hope you felt better today:alco:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Hello guys and girls,

I joined up a while back when looking for a skyline :)

Finally bought one so thought id say hello properly!!

My partner and i have just bought a White R33 GTST from a local import dealer, part-ex'd my old FTO and very happy with our new purchase.

Some of you may know my other half (lee aka Devon_lad) as he has been a member here for years, but im a newbie and its only right i say helloo :drivin:

Hope to meet some of you in the coming months at meets and shows :dogpile:

lol love the smilies :D

Cheers, Charlotte xxx
Hi Char and welcome to the forum ;) You guys kept that quiet ;)

See you both soon :drivin:

·
Registered
828 Posts
Hi Char,
Fancy meeting you here!lol.
Is it the white skyline theyve just got in at topsham car sales as i see they have just got 1 in which aint registered yet.
Hope to see you at the skyline meets to show it off.

·
mmmm Carbon
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hehe hey Dave - yep we didnt want to ruin the suprise :p i may be able to keep up with everyone now! lol

Wisco & Bertie - hello :)

It is from topsham yes, being registered this week and ready for collection on Saturday.

coopsman1 - We live in town, near the college

·
Registered
165 Posts
awesome mate i will probably see you around mate, im only in exeter every fortnight for a few days, due to working in oxfordshire

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.