Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Gold Digger Gtr
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, i just joined today, and hope to contribute positively to this class site, and get to know ye all.

My name is mike, im 24 and live in limerick, ireland. I bought my 1995 R33 Gtst in february and im enjoying every min of everyday in this beast. I jumped from a VTS saxo into this monster and WOW.

Heres some pics of my motor

Spec:
Standard 2.5 turbo gtst, with 17inch Rota Torque lightweight wheels wrapped with firestone tyres.Pivot Delimiter, Apexi induction kit, pioneer soundsystem, rear red LEd skyline panel

Future plans:
Blitz Nur spec exhaust system and decat pipe, lowering on tein suspension, FMIC, BOV,

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hey again. Welcome to the looney bin. Don't be afraid to ask anything around here. No doubt i'll be seeing you at the meets :D :D

·
bla
17,374 Posts
:slap: you will a roasting if you call are cars that!!!!!!! chav termmm. :disappointed:

·
Gold Digger Gtr
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cheers lads for comments

@gtstTYPEm- I aint a chav(english term), chavs dont drive skylines. Ill try not to use it again, could be worse could call them NOVAS FFS:D

@****-skyline, hope to see you at them meets yes

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
hiya mate. nice car but how do you do it! bloody sunshine in ireland and i'm getting webbed feet over here ( gills are next on the list!!!!)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Welcome mate....at least you've got your car!! Waiting for the boat to get to the UK is killing me! Also be attending future events, so will no doubt meet you there.

Gav

·
Gold Digger Gtr
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome mate....at least you've got your car!! Waiting for the boat to get to the UK is killing me! Also be attending future events, so will no doubt meet you there.

Gav
I know how you feel, took me awhile to get mine too. Look forward to seeing you at the meets with you new car.

@sarge- pics taken few weeks back nothing but rain last few days man

1 - 14 of 14 Posts