Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a bit of a cheeky post really, you see im not a true skyline owner
i own a mkiv supra.
The reason i have joined up is i do actually have a skyline up for sale.
Now before you all jump in with the fact i shouldnt have joined up here just to sell gimme a chance to explain eh.
I joined up here because as the same with supra's we have a problem with spotty little kids buying our beloved cars then giving them a bad name causing trouble in carparks, and i would prefer to sell this motor to an enthusiast rather than a chav.
I will post from time to time anyway as i have a keen love of jap cars and if you want to see some great skylines we have loads of members in japmids which is as it says a jap car club in the midlands lol .
anyway nice to meet you all
ric:attention:

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
as said 50 post rule applys but you need to give to the forum or your posts will be deleted

and hello and welcome

·
Seasoned Member
4,929 Posts
Hey blueangel, big welcome to the forum mate first of all!! There is a fair 50 post rule that you cant sell anything on the site until you have passed the 50 post mark. It's just to stop passer bys trying to sell cars/things and not being heard from again.
Cheers!
Grant

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi guys and thanks for the welcome, i know the 50 post rule and its all fair alot of forums do it. I did think though that maybe you guys would prefer it to be sold to an enthusiast rather than in the local paper to a burberry clad teenager with spots lol, I dont get the car for a couple of weeks so plenty of time to make the quota eh.

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
I dont get the car for a couple of weeks so plenty of time to make the quota eh.
so u dont have the car then?

Careful saying stuff like that, you may get accused of being a trader...
im sorry if you feel hard done by daemon but i only done what you requested.

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Actually Vicky I couldn't agree more.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.