Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello??

Ive been trying to get parts / prices from you for a couple of weeks... sent a few emails (only one reply asking if it was top or bottom rad rubbers I needed) and Ive sent 3 replies to that now.... also tried calling you on numerous occasions but no-one answers the phone...

Parts are needed as they are holding up things... how/when can I get hold of you guys???

·
AKA RSP
4,762 Posts
You should get the answer machine! Are you sure you are ringing the right number? 01962 773729. If it goes to answer machine leave your details and we will come back to you.

Richard

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
i was there earlier and the answer phone was working....strange....
Was working - was out of space

As for the service - it has been good.... had one prob before - but they sorted it and was happy with how things turned out.... just getting hold of them is the hard part.... probably as they busy getting everything done ;)

PM sent... also included the list of parts that Im looking for prices on

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for getting the prices... but any chance we can put the order through? Ive emailed what Id like and also phoned (left a message) on friday and sat and still not heard anything back?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Didnt hear back from you when you said you'd call before Christmas - tried calling again today.... emailed and not sure if Ive pm'd to? but no reply yet.

Which shim is the order waiting on? = and when is it due to arrive? etc....

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hi - Got hold of you last week and you said the shim should be in yesterday?

Trying to call... infact... on phone with it ringning now..... no answerphone??

Need to add one item to the list and also wanted to check which shim were waiting for as everything else is there....

... Is it just me that seems to have trouble getting in touch with you guys? Had a similar problem before - but the 2 times before that were no problem at all and was more than happy with it....

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ANything at all??

Infact - forget about the shims completely... but can you give me a shout about the rest?

ALso prices on....

handbrake shoes
Tie rod ends
Front diff bushes (poly and standard)

Failing any news - anyone suggest another supplier for the above and similar items? (ie filters and gaskets etc...)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for that - out of curiosity when you said youd send prices via pm

"later today/ sat morn."

Did you mean later today / sat / mon as still nothing recieved... I appreciate that you guys are busy but this isnt the first time youve not got back to me

1 - 19 of 19 Posts