Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi people,just recently purchased a r33 gts n/a.

my name is julie and my partner is garry.

of course i own the skyline but let him drive it to shut him up lol.

garry ownes a 300zx tt and is a member of the 300zx.co.uk club and he suggested i join a skyline club so we could both meet new people,cant see what the fuss is all about but garry assures me i will enjoy it lol.

julie&garry

·
Administrator
25,965 Posts
hello and welcome and you will love it here and pics of your car when ucan please

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
Hi and welcome a nice set of cars you have there....

You'll find were a generally a good bunch of people. We all live in this lovely comunity which resembles a nuthouse.

As alwasy get some pics up

There seems to be a lot of women joining recently which can only be a good thing.

Where abouts are you located

·
Registered
822 Posts
Hello Julie (and Garry).

Wow! A 300ZX and a Skyline, that is really cool.

A warm welcome from Holland and I am really looking forward to see some pics of your car (and 300ZX).

Cheers!

Marco

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys and a big hello to the usa:bigthumb: ,

have just realised vince has joined too,it was my skyline he drove and the rest is history,am coming to the stevenage meet on sunday and vince is coming too,

thanks for the welcome guys,and its not bad having best of both worlds a SKYLINE AND A 300ZX.

i no the skyline is a n/a but julie does the daily driving and wanted a more user friendly car,if she wants to be scared stupid i take her at warp speed in the zed lol,

plus the skyline is running 200bhp atw and dyno to prove it:dance: .

wood put some pics up but not good at those things,will have a word with vince,he has a load from our zed meet.

garry&julie

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Hi Garry and Julie :wave:

Do you live near Vince then?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi and welcome a nice set of cars you have there....

You'll find were a generally a good bunch of people. We all live in this lovely comunity which resembles a nuthouse.

As alwasy get some pics up

There seems to be a lot of women joining recently which can only be a good thing.

Where abouts are you located
hi stutsy,as vince said its a lovely welcome and thank you all.

we are from colchester in essex.

as u might have guessed vince and i both own zed,s.

there a nightmare to keep on the road but you just love them.my zed has been gone 3 months now,tub,s rebuild and lots of other things,

once set up it should be running 400atf,350-360atw.

as isaid in my last post i will ask vince to put some pics of the skyline

garry&julie

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Cool, looks like my wife (Mrs Banter) is your area rep!

We have our monthly meet in Stevenage Leisure Park on Sunday night if you're interested?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello Julie (and Garry).

Wow! A 300ZX and a Skyline, that is really cool.

A warm welcome from Holland and I am really looking forward to see some pics of your car (and 300ZX).

Cheers!

Marco
hi marco and thanks for the welcome and a big hello to holland.

it might be nice to have a skyline and a 300zx but trust me u woodnt want the bills lol.

just spent the best part of 2k on the zed and ive still loads more stuff to do.

the skyline is a finished article,got the bomex body kit,veilaside rims and best of all a blue-green paint job which was standard and what i have been told they only ever did 1500,

only seen one other and thats on pistonheads.so its a bit unique in its own rights i suppose.

julie&garry

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
I can give you a postcode if you have Satnav.

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
hi people,just recently purchased a r33 gts n/a.

my name is julie and my partner is garry.

of course i own the skyline but let him drive it to shut him up lol.

garry ownes a 300zx tt and is a member of the 300zx.co.uk club and he suggested i join a skyline club so we could both meet new people,cant see what the fuss is all about but garry assures me i will enjoy it lol.

julie&garry
hi guys hey gary is welcome here we have some 300zx owners here too, so crack on, only our cars are better lol right gaz....anything you need to know just ask and we will do our best to help out in any way. we have regular meets all over the uk so yr both more than welcome to come and meet these loonies......hey gaz i may give you a spin in mine and see if we can convert you over mate lol....anyway enjoy yr time on the best skyline forum around......:bigthumb: oh one more thing julie, gary will want a skyline after a short time on here.......any pics although i bet someone has already asked......:rolleyes: and dont believe what anyone says about my driving im sensible.........:sly:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I can give you a postcode if you have Satnav.
cheers my man and even better will look on the aa route finder.

am a x lorry driver here so dont need those toys to get me about lol.nothing like getting lost and throwing a fit lol.a good map and im sorted:bigthumb: .

cheers julie&garry

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
It's Jct 7 off the A1 ;)

Follow the signs for Stevenage Leisure Park

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
Sorry. I'm not very bright. 3 new names and 3 different cars and thats my head fried for at least 30 mins! :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hi guys hey gary is welcome here we have some 300zx owners here too, so crack on, only our cars are better lol right gaz....anything you need to know just ask and we will do our best to help out in any way. we have regular meets all over the uk so yr both more than welcome to come and meet these loonies......hey gaz i may give you a spin in mine and see if we can convert you over mare lol....anyway enjoy yr time on the best skyline forum around......:bigthumb: oh one more thing julie, gary will want a skyline after a short time on here.......any pics although i bet someone has already asked......:rolleyes:
hi bigcheif.

thanks for the very warm welcome:bigthumb: .

hi its garry and trust me i fell in love with the skyline straight away.

and im so seriously thinkin of selling the zed and getting a skyline,the only prob is the prices of zeds have hit rock bottom.

she owes me atleast 8k and wood be lucky to get 3k.have just spent the best part of 2k on her now and have the brakes to do next.

these cars take a lot of looking after but i think thats what keeps me going oh and pennyless lol.

will get some pics of both cars up soon bit im not good on these things,i will ask viniboy to put some up and maybe one day be able to do it myself ha ha.

and wood love a ride in your motor;) .

scare me if u can:bigthumb:

cheers garry

1 - 20 of 35 Posts