Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has gone awfully quiet on the wales board, is anybody up for a spin in the next couple of months?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Always up for a spin, just need decent notice to make sure the Mrs doesn't plan something else to do with my time and then not tell me until the day in question.

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Everyone has been eaten by sheep, either that or they are hiding in their caves. Hardly any of the welsh members turned up last month at Llandow, only Essee (driving), aberboy and myself bothered.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I tried emailing Koh, Redmist and Deathwish but no reply?

Maybe there might be a bit more interest when the sun comes out!

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
When the sun comes out? Lol, winter is on its way! :grinno:

You should try the Japwales meet on the first monday of every month at the Toby Carvery at Cardiff Gate, always somebody about.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love winter drives, lovely crisp mornings, no traffic, cold inlet temperatures!

If we get a bit more interest we could set a day maybe?

·
Registered
836 Posts
I was at llandow Jojop, saw you organising the passenger runs in Keiths Car, turned up late as i was working, but i was there. yeah im always up for a spin, just waiting on a gasket from RSP and im good to go. Aidan if you PM me your mobile no' you can contact me direct, apologies for not replying to your PM just been busy.
Respect, Thwish

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pm'd you Twish.

When sounds ok for a good run then? The 17/ 18 of sept should be plenty of notice?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Everyone has been eaten by sheep, either that or they are hiding in their caves. Hardly any of the welsh members turned up last month at Llandow, only Essee (driving), aberboy and myself bothered.
Correction I was there aswell and it was a very poor turn out of the welsh members for some reason. Location was central to the south locations as you can get, 20minutes for most people.

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
sorry but i dont have access to email so i wont have gotten those,i did get a text from neil about a meet a while ago but wasnt available,since some conk hit the side of the car and the waterpump started leaking i havent really driven the car much,it just sits outside getting greyer and more covered in bird shite. will be up for sale soon too

1 - 13 of 13 Posts