Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems that we have had about 100 new folks register lately.... Fantastic!

Anyways, as pointed out in the 'Oi You Lot' thread, most folks don't seem to actually post.

Well, I decided to start a big group hug thread to say:

'Hello! Welcome! Enjoy! We are all (mostly) nice people, and its great to have you here. Some of us (including me) might need to get out more often, and spend a lot of time in meaningless but piss funny banter, but that doesn't mean we don't want to hear from you!

This board is full of great people, some great info, and is open to all. Don't feel shy, don't feel left out, and put that keyboard to use! After all, without members we'd not be here!.

Don't worry about sounding daft, we are all mental anyway. :crazy:

Sometimes a 'search' will answer your questions, but if you think its dumb, ask anyway, cos we all ask daft questions all the time. In fact, its all I personally do.'

Anyway, group hug over, sod the lot of you, I'm going to bed!

:D

PS I'm gonna get some schtick for this thread, aren't I?

·
Gets Blown by Twins :D
2,327 Posts
*in a darius styleeee* - There is so much love in the room :D

·
Old Member
814 Posts
I'm glad I bought another Skyline, otherwise I wouldn't be here...... but if it had been up to my old Slyline I might not have been here anyway, lessons learnt the hard way. :D :cool: :D

·
Approx [email protected] bar
131 Posts
I've not only joined, but I now have a Skyline too! At last! R32GTR.

Can I put it on your stand at Trax please? I already have an entrance ticket booked.

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
nice one Alpina!!! sure, please can you add your name on the Trax thread as I havent had a chance yet to send paperwork off!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well, thanks for the welcoming. It seems to be such a nice community here. I know I'm going to like it.

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Registered some time ago but was waiting for a 'group hug' welcome post before I started posting. :D
Cheers Jock.

·
Free icecream
2,112 Posts
Mark, anyone with rims like yours is MORE than welcome around here!

Are you other new folks looking for Skylines, already have one or just having a butchers?

Welcome all anyways.

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Thanks Moschops!
With the AP's sat behind them the rims did seem to get some atention at JAE.:D

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yeah im a nube too... ill be joining proper as in paying very shortly...

Spoke to applejack at JAE and he convinced me that your all a gr8 bunch of guys n gals.. so see you all very shortly I hope.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts