Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
not mad just autistic
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im Jay im a in bits cossie owner at the mo BUT the reason its in bits is because im breaking it to buy a r33gtst :bananasmile::bananasmile:

ive looked at a few and it seems to be a buyer's market right now as nothing seems to be selling so im making my choices wisely "i hope" lol

anyway just thought id say hi to you lot :dogpile:

·
not mad just autistic
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
evening guys thanks for the welcome ! well sold the engine today out of the cossie so now im well in place with 3.5k togo buy with ! ive seen 5 so far and all with the usual mods i.e zorst filter boost controllers ect and there all under 3k so cars a plenty , After reading the buyers guide in the tech forum im pretty well gend up thanks to you lot:cheers:

·
Highland/North Scotland Area Rep
4,159 Posts
welcome to the club...as said pently of good skylines going at very cheap prices at the moment ....also as said take a look at for sale section the cars in there are usually well known and someone on here will know the car and answer any question you have about it....

·
not mad just autistic
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
going to see a p reg facelift this morning cant wait lol ! it had a hks filter and zorst ,uprated headgasket full history apparently mint for 3k so well in my budget

·
not mad just autistic
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
cheers for the welcome everyone :bananasmile::bananasmile:

well ive got one what do you think

needs some coil overs and a bigger turbo but apart from its mint ! already has a 1.8 mm metal head gasket to

1 - 20 of 27 Posts