Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people i'm Andy

Known as
Blitz Supra
Blitz
Blitz Skyline on here

Been in the Jap scene now since the late 90,s and have a friend who owns a garage and import business

Sold my Supra back in Feb and got myself a R33 GTST Spec 2 to have a play with for a bit

Been doing all the shows since the beginning and was at the First Ace Cafe Jap nite back in 2001 (they were 9x cars) we have seena max of 450 cars

Due to the stupidity of the chavs and other low lifes actions last month and this month the meet has now been cancelled

Any way

Here are some pics for my car

·
4,143 Posts
looks great.i must have seen you down the ace a couple of times as i used to go a lot untill the chavs took over about 2 years ago

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Welcome! :wave:

·
Registered
962 Posts
Welcome to the forum - great looking car fella.

I've heard good things about Garage-D.

·
Registered
77 Posts
i have a silver spec 2 myself, very standard though, yours however looks very nice indeed, especially under the bonnet. well done and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i like those gts carbon end plates you have.....i've never seen those before

nice car matey, and welcome.

cheers, paul
The carbon end plates are from Rising Sun £20.00 pair delivered

nice touch i thought

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
looks great.i must have seen you down the ace a couple of times as i used to go a lot untill the chavs took over about 2 years ago
Ford nite got banned ,as did Maxpower nite

Jap nite was safe up unitl about 3 mths ago then the idiots started gate crashing it

Shame as we had a booking in proceedure set up for last year or so,

apparantley this month there were 3x riot vans turn up around 10.30ppm when most of the jap scene went home in disgust

Funny thing was we had just filmed Police camera action for ITV earlier in evening and there were 7x undercover cops filming , people were told but carried on regardless,

hence we now have lost a respected and famous jap meet ,

Hopefully Uxbridge will now replace it once the H&S issues with the police are sorted,

Myself and LUI off mkiv.net are however looking for another cafe theme venue to replace the Ace and return the Jap meet back to what it was a big static social gathering once a month ... so watch this space

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey short arse!:rofl: :nutkick:
hey didn't we prove at Marlow you are actually shorter :uy: ... pmsl

Anyway i'm a tad under 5ft 8 and that tad means alot hun ..

bloody women , and welsh :screwy: ........ LMFAO

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
As mentioned i have a mate who owns a import business, (15 years in jap imports)

He now though pretty much prodominatley specialses in Skylines, but still does all other jap cars etc etc too

The web site address is in one of the pics ,

if you ever get stuck or just need help these guys will help you out , they are what i call "the good guys"
good rates and its a family business who are just as passionate about Jap cars as we are , no bull either . buyer based in Tokyo too .

Keeps approx 30x skylines in stock

if you get a moment have a look on their site,

never know maybe able to help someone out someday

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks for the warm welcome and nice comments about by car ,

Originally came over 400+ bhp but most had to be removed for SVA

Engine still unknown though but still has alot of uprated parts, bit of a handful to drive .. but great fun

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
hey didn't we prove at Marlow you are actually shorter :uy: ... pmsl

Anyway i'm a tad under 5ft 8 and that tad means alot hun ..

bloody women , and welsh :screwy: ........ LMFAO
Shut it Blitz, when u take the inserts out of your shoes come back and see me!:slap: Yes Im a woman and yes Im welsh, and your point is?:nutkick:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts