Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the computer working again, so many faces is all I can say.........

Will Join soon, due to me not liking the £60 Price tag much....:rolleyes:

Tiggs will send you a cheque next week OK???

Si:angel:

PS Nice site BTW

·
Member No 2.
666 Posts
Draxx

Hi Si,
Nice to see you on here, long time no hear, what you been up to besides impregnating Elvira(Caroline) Congrats. Looks like you will need a Strega now!!!!.

Paul.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hiya Simon nice to see you on here m8, hope yourself and Caroline had a get new year, no doubt myself and Laura will see u all soon;)

·
Member No 2.
666 Posts
Hello

Dirk,
did you go to the NEC today?, was it worth going?. Anything there in particular to view?.

Questions....questions eh!!!!!.

PaulP.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Yep

Went with Rob and a friend.

Loads to see, it finished before we got all the way round.

Serious lack of women in tight pants:( couple of nice bits though:D

HKS's stand was nice, they had the HKS EVO7 track car on display, awesome car. Also had the T51R, 3037 and GT RS turbines on show for those whom havent seen them in the flesh. the T51 is sooooo big.

Loads of different cars and companies on show, we see so much, well worth the £14 entry fee. I had free tickets from HKS but for the trade days but couldnt afford the time on a weekday.

Overall, smart show, well worth a look.

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Hello Drax mate! nice to see you here, and yeah, no probs in sending me a cheque for membership!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Me too... ;)

Give me your email addy... I have something to show you and Caroline... ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[email protected]

Tigger I was on about my side skirts you daft moo!!!!:eek:

Hows it going Dirk, nice to c u in Jap Performance this month, pity they had to print a piccy of that ugly bloke driving your car though matey!!!!:notworthy

Paul, oy cheeky boy!!!! Mind your tongue, or ill send ya a crappy nappy in the post!!! What you drivin now and I thought you were comin yesterday!!!

Hi Rich, and Lolly when you comin over then Rich?????

Ay up there kempy lad! Finished puking up yet????

Hello there pidge, do I know you??????

Oh how are you Biglad!!

SI:angel:

·
Member No 2.
666 Posts
Hello

Elvira,
Hows the morning sickness going??. I think Si has got off lightly don't you?. Si, Nice to hear from you again. I intended going on Sunday but having just come off nights I was totally knackered. It seems the Sunday meets are always on the week that I am working, But I will hopefully meet you at Donnington in Feb. Are you still going?. Keep in touch.

Paul.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts