Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all just to introduce myself as a new member to the forum. I've long been an admirer of the Skyline but dont actually own one...yet. Thought I might do some research on here first as I dont have £60,000 to spend on the new version. Currently running an old Audi A6 which Ive had for the last 8 years. I tend to keep my cars a long time and look after them but the Audi is getting a bit long in the tooth and a bit slow ( only 90bhp) now a bit like me so I thought I would enter my second childhood and buy a sports car. Im a truck driver by profession and need something with a bit of poke for when Im driving home to blow the cobwebs away. Anyone with useful info as to which model would be a good start I would like to hear from. Cheers

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Welcome to the club :) It depends what you looking for. There are different versions and models. What is your budget? RWD or AWD?

Oh yeah we want pics of your car or truck lol!!! :dunno: :)

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts
Hi, a very warm welcome to the club, you'll certainly have no shortge of info on here. Enjoy your stay with us, and good luck on your search. Cheers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts