Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
welcome!!!! hehe....its not quite finished, so it will look a little bit different to this when the site goes live, as you can see we had a little bit of inspiration, but it needs to be changed ever so slightly to avoid confusion....;)

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
You can see there is a members area, over the next few days before the site really gets on its feet, we will sort out a membership package etc....just still testing the water at the mo..

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Another Hello

This all looks cool... I is just seeing whats going on...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Not sure if this site will be as popular as GTR.co.uk, altho, if the lame ar$e ISP that its hosted with doesn't get there thumb out of their ass, then it just may be!

Good luck, and hope it all turns out well.

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
To be honest, I dont want this site to openly compete with GTR.CO, this is just an alternative place to go where you can talk about all things Skyline and whatever else you fancy. There is no affinity to any tuner or garage and no real moderators. It is as the GTR.CO site used to be. Thanks for the good wishes!!

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Actually, you may see Martin signed in as a moderator, he doesnt have a Skyline and doesnt know one tuner from another, so he is totally impartial. Hope this is right Martin!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I frequent the boards at gtr.co.uk, Altho having trouble doing that now, as they dont work. And to be honest, the only SKyline I own is a Tomy Char-G! - I drive a Crappy '92 cavalier!

I am buyng a Skyline after christmas has been paid for tho.

Thanks, and merru christmas

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
tigger said:
Actually, you may see Martin signed in as a moderator, he doesnt have a Skyline and doesnt know one tuner from another, so he is totally impartial. Hope this is right Martin!!!
Yup, that's bout rite. I'm as impartial as they come!

·
Censored
7,453 Posts
admin said:
welcome!!!! hehe....its not quite finished, so it will look a little bit different to this when the site goes live, as you can see we had a little bit of inspiration, but it needs to be changed ever so slightly to avoid confusion....;)
this is the oldest thread/post moff :D

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts

·
Nurburgring 2009 cumon
1,088 Posts
Ha ha good find mr clown :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts