Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Just a quickly hello before I start pluggin for info!!!!!!:)

Just to give you a bit of back ground I've been modding various cars (things like saxo's and civic's before growing up, well as far as the insurance companies are concerned anyway!!!) and more recently my time and money has been lavished on a '98 200sx S14A. However a few weeks ago I invested in a skyline, now she's only a 2.0l non-turbo, auto GTS on a '91 H plate but she's sat in a shed for 3 1/2 years doing nothing and is in desparate need of some tlc. Having said that for £750 I couldn't really say no!!!!

Anyway enough babbling from me!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Welcome ,

You seem to have got a bargain there for £750!

Was she in working order?

As many will say after me............... you got any pics?

Andy

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She is in working order, 1st thing was to get the alarm that would not disengage off her which was done 2 weekends ago, I changed the plugs, oil filter, air filter and oil, weekend just gone as she hadn't been serviced in 5 years! (she's been in a shed for 3 1/2 years!!!!!) I have aquired 4 nearly new tyres for free :) and I'm currently on the hunt for new brakes. The aim is to change the tires and brakes this weekend, clean her up a bit more and then insure her and take her for an MOT at the end of the month.

As long as she gets through (and she doesn't look too sad underneath so I'm hoping it won't be a problem) then she'll be going off to have the bodywork tidied up next month.

Currently she's got an HKS, what looks like CAT back system on her, a JR filter and some nasty 18" Team Dynamics alloys which will be changed at a later date.

As for photo's, I do have them but I'm on my works laptop so I'll have to post them off my personal one a bit later.

·
erm,when will I be cool?
1,202 Posts
welcome and good luck with it all.

I am new here and have found EVERYONE exceptionally kind and generous with help, and believe me, I have pumped them for everything - well almost.
:gay: You know what I mean.

:rofl:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, I've been after the car for a while (belonged to a friend) but only recently was a able to where him done to a silly price. Glad to have what I thought was a bargin confirmed by some people in the know. :)

Any chance you could help with my brake proplem I've posted in the brakes etc section.

Many Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts