Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm Floyds son and new to the forum, some of you might remember/recognise me from the various car shows ive attended with my dad these past 2 years as my supra's been off the road,

As my sig states, i currently own a Supra which im in the process of tidying up and selling in order to buy an R32 GTR (my fav of the GTR's their classics)

I feel ive taken supra ownership as far as i can and am in need of something more hence A GTR skyline, and now as ive turned 25 i can actually get insurance on one YAY...

I will keep you all posted as to my search for an 32 GTR..

I really want a black one but would consider a Dark metallic grey one.

·
Administrator
25,977 Posts
hello mate and welcome hope u find a good one buddy and pics when u do mate

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
hi bud and welcome did i meet you and floyd at a track day? a short while back, i looked after his tools if i remember correctly......anyway good to have you here.....yr dad is a decent fella....:moony:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Big chief, I expect so. yea he normally puts his tools in the gazebo when we go out on track..

thanks for the welcome guys, well i'll try keep my old man in check but hes got HUUGGGEEE head start on me hehe..

:dogpile:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A quick update.

Ok so the bodywork of the supra is pretty much as i want it now, just need to replace the clutch in the supra and then the for sales signs will go up everywhere..

can anyone reccomend places to advertise my car?

so i hope to be actually looking activly for my skyline in a couple of weeks (i hope anyway lol)

·
Registered
812 Posts
alrite dude , lets see ya supra get a pic up, :)

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Welcome aboard.

Best place to try sell the supra is first put it in all the mags as there free Redline, max power, fast car, banzai, jap performance etc

Then ebay and autotrader it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey! im just curious y ur interested in the r32 series so much hehe

also supra's a nice car ^___^ u should get some pics =P

also if u want to know a place to buy a R32 gtr i could tell u a site if u want pm me hehe iv been lookin for a place to buy a r34 gtr but no luck iv found lots of r32's tho hehe

anyway gl on sellin ur supra i use2 be a big fan of them x]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Slight delay in getting the clutch (still havent got one yet but nevermind.)

Does anyone know anyone on here who can do me a good deal on anew alarm fitted to the car as i thin k i will change it before i sell as the old ones a bit tempramental (spelling)

heres a few pics attached.

why i want a R32 GTR well..... because i think they look awsome especially with the nismo vents and bonnet strip and side skirts and boot lip spoiler.
anyay search has been delayed but not forgotten lol..

cant wait to actually sell my supra and buy my GTR.....:nutkick:

Attachments

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Welcome mate. If you want to sell the supra get it up on piston heads too. Its free :D

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
Slight delay in getting the clutch (still havent got one yet but nevermind.)

Does anyone know anyone on here who can do me a good deal on anew alarm fitted to the car as i thin k i will change it before i sell as the old ones a bit tempramental (spelling)

heres a few pics attached.

why i want a R32 GTR well..... because i think they look awsome especially with the nismo vents and bonnet strip and side skirts and boot lip spoiler.
anyay search has been delayed but not forgotten lol..

cant wait to actually sell my supra and buy my GTR.....:nutkick:
Nice car matey.

Your door mat is bit thick though :rofl: LOL

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hehe yea that door mat is a bit thick..

its really one of the old 17" wheels that i took off the car...:eek:

Ive also had the "postman must have had trouble getting that through the letterbox" comment aswell

1 - 17 of 17 Posts