Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
It's MRS Houdi elbow not MR!!
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to you all
I've just joined as I have bought myself a 1995 GTS-T type m skyline in silver in place of an Impreza STI! And I LOVE it! Husband is abit disappointed as can't get near car!
I'm just looking for ideas to upgrade the wheels and tyres, brakes, suspension and exhaust.

:devil:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Hi and welcome Mrs, I see you're already staring into the abyss of skyline ownership. Get the purse ready. Wheels, my fave's are ultalite nurburgs, and I got an exhaust off japspeed on my gtst, and it sounds lovely, nice and sweet.

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Welcome aboard, post some pics of your skyline up.

·
It's MRS Houdi elbow not MR!!
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Many thanks for your replies, I shall wait for the extras to be added by my kind hubbie! before I post photos. I've decided to go for ultralite twin 5 alloys 18" to show off calipers however I am still undecided on what brakes to go for due to cost (I do like the pink D2's!!) Also TEIN suspension but can't decide on what one is best for the ride! Looks like it will be a trust greddy intercooler, HKS induction and still undecided on which exhaust!! I shall keep looking on the forum but any suggestions would be appreciated.:feedback:

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
For the brakes you cant go wrong with DBA 4000 6x6 discs with EBC red stuff pads as for the suspension some find the tein to hard or low, i went with just tein springs on std shocks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts