Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I'm Scott from Hereford and I have just imported a 350GT Skyline and found this great forum. Look forward to getting to know some of you...

·
Registered
812 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Guy's I am in Hereford and would love to get to some meets, absoloutely in love with the Skyline now, I have posted a few pics let me know what you think...

Scotty.

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Welcome aboard, thats one lovely looking motor you've got there.

Koh is your closest rep i believe, best to PM him and find out when the next meet is.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cheers Bruce must admit i'm really happy with the car, I will try and pm Koh and try and make the next meet...

Bro sorry the rims were on the car when it was imported I will try and find out what they are??

Scotty.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Cheers Bruce must admit i'm really happy with the car, I will try and pm Koh and try and make the next meet...

Bro sorry the rims were on the car when it was imported I will try and find out what they are??

Scotty.
Scotty,

Looks kinda like a model made by the company WORKS. Spendy. I do like those, looks sharp.

Todd

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Todd,

I think you hit the nail on the head, there is a decal on the rims which says works, as you can tell I know nothing of these things!!

Scotty.

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
welcome to so.com

nice looking 350 and i love the wheels

·
Registered
812 Posts
have to say it , its looking tasty mate

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.