Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the site, thought I would say a big hello to everyone on here as I have just made the move to Skyline ownership. I have just ordered a R33 GTR V-Spec today from Japan and I can't wait. It is going to be a long few weeks but I know it will be worth it in the end.

Went from scoob to evo and after driving a GTR, it didn't take long for the evo to be sold to make way for a better car.:)

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
hi welcome to our club, its good to have you here, we do have an area rep who will point out our meets and what we offer our members, if info you want just ask away we will do our best for you, stussy he posted earlier where he is :gay: . nice looking gtr too.........:)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Lads for the nice comments on my new car and thanks BIGCHIEF, I am very new to skylines so I havn't a clue about them at the mo but I do plan to change that.

I have been heavily involved in the club scenes for a while with being the Lancs and District subaru events organiser and then I was a member on the Lancer register attending quite a few local meets. I have seen some very nice examples of skylines at the Jap meet in Warrington over time, I am just glad now that I too have a skyline.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Welcome to the mad.

That one very gorgeous GTR you've got yourself there.

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Welcome mate. Thats one very nice GTR you have coming over especially those rims, they are noice :D

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks again guys, and your right it is hard to sleep at night.lol

Well happy with the wheels, just after the JUN sideskirts and then I will have the look I am after.;)

·
Registered
530 Posts
Welcome aboard from another white v-spec owner.... I want your wheels tho' put my standards to shame. If you do want any info on the new toy, do a search on this forum, all the lads and lasses on here have a real depth of knowledge plus there's a faq section too.

Course first thing you should change are those wheels best bud :bigthumb:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi mate, I had set my heart on a white and LOL, I think I will be keeping the wheels.

Defo have to get rid of the amber lenses for clear and also maybe a carbon rear blade. The engine has had a fortune put into it already so until I get it over here I am unsure with what is needed, I know it has the BN34 block.

Welcome aboard from another white v-spec owner.... I want your wheels tho' put my standards to shame. If you do want any info on the new toy, do a search on this forum, all the lads and lasses on here have a real depth of knowledge plus there's a faq section too.

Course first thing you should change are those wheels best bud :bigthumb:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just got the specs through on my new car, it still needs running in and a final map so a bit unsure to what power it might end up with but I am sure it will be in the 500's (fingers crossed), maybe someone on here knows better than me by looking at this spec list (skyline's are all new to me).lol

BNR34 new engine block
BNR34 new piston
BNR34 new Conrod
BNR34 new crank shaft
New parent and child Metal
New article Lubricating oil pump
New article Water pump
New cylinder head
HKS Head metal gasket
HKS Overhaul gasket kit
HKS STEP1 Camshaft IN�X264 Lift 8.7
HKS Slide cam Pooley