Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hi to all, i have joined the club to try and get to know about the skyline, i have not got one at the mo, but at the garage where i work we have a GTR-4 and i would really like to own it. At the moment am in negotiation for the purchase, it came as an import from ireland and needs registering in the uk. its a 4door 4x4 in silver...been stood a year or so am looking forward to the challenge. any advice????

·
Registered
194 Posts
hi mate, am afraid i dont know much about the gtrs as i own a gts and to be honest i still do not know a great deal about that yet :)

sorry thats not much help

·
Registered
812 Posts
welcome mate

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Hello johnthemot, welcome. There's a sticky on the top of the general forum about 4 door skylines. Cool thread if you're looking to buy one. Most of the lads that have them seem to have families and that so a 4 door's handier for them than a coup. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the car has actually been on our forecourt for 5 years!!! it is not registered in uk so got alot to do to get her on road..but what an engine!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
if you look wher i live i am sort of between doncaster shefield & barnsley, so we call it like the bermuda triangle..only substitute Barnsley!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts