Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Diesel Powered RB25
5,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello everybody new and lookin for advice cheers!!

Hello and how are you all am Chris i get my R33 Gts on the 12/7. Cool new edition to the list of cars i've owned previously.....So miss my 300zx anyway's ryt off the bat i got a cpl of questions, So if u can help me out that be fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drivin:

Anybody know if 200sx front seats will bolt in??????
and secondly where can i get a hi cas boss kit can't find one on ebay and don't like doing things half assed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Also soon as i can i'll get some pics added on pronto list of mods i have built in my head ha ha all good already spent £300 on it and i don't have it

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
well you already know the score on spending money on your skyline ( even before you take delivery!!! )
so i say welcome and cant wait for you to get pics up so we can see you pride and joy

·
Diesel Powered RB25
5,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mate spend cash on all my cars bought an explorer at the start of the year and stuck a big ass set of 20"s on it looked amazin but bored me.....i maintain all my cars well and mod them better ha ha basically i want 18's on it gtr side skirts diff front & Rear bumpers...... upgrade the turbo and injecters and see how i go from there

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
pics of the 20's fitted would be nice aswell.
so much you can get for the skyline, no wonder we pawn our souls for more power

1 - 5 of 5 Posts