Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am getting my first skyline at 12pm 2moro and cant wait. Anyway I have just joined and need some help. My 33 is a pre-face lift model and i wanna brighten it up with not much money, the insurance has taken all my money !! Thinking of new grille and headlights, will the newer 33 ones fit ??? Any ideas on interior mods like painting bits or anything at all !!

Thanks in advance and hope to meet u all soon !!

Cardiff R33

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Hello Cardiff. Take it easy in the wet with your new ride, the arse end is a bit prone to stepping out if you give it too much right foot. Headlights are about £350 a side if you can find em mate. Nismo clear side repeaters are about £45. There aint a lot cheap about these motors mate.
Have a squint in the gallery at other peoples motors for inspiration and then ask away.

·
Banned
5,275 Posts
You may have to change your bonnet if you fit the later headlights, don't know exactly what the difference is but they are definately different around the lights

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks people, Will leave it then :rolleyes: Any ideas how i can clean the plastic on the headlights, looks almost melted and dirty

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
T cut works for me, one of mine can get a bit cloudy

there is a whole thread somewhere on they whys and wherefores, just a good cuting polish and wax should sort it out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts