Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
big fat pig
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to insure my imported SKyline just on the chassis number but having terrible luck! :( :confused:

Anyone know of anyone who will insure it off the chassis number so I can drive it to an MOT appointment. My car is stranded at the moment :(

Can't tow it as its too far, would rather not pay for a transporter if possible.

Many thanks,

BodleyTunes. :smoker:

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
dont you know any one with trade plates who can do it for you

·
big fat pig
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Helooooo arry!!

No need for trailer, I've got insured with A-plan! excellente!! :)

Problem is I think i've left the keys to the bloomin' thing at my GF's house!! :( :(

If there not there then i have lost the KEYS!!!!!!!!!! STUPID IDIOT RETARD I AM!

:cya::cya:

·
Registered
497 Posts
Sweet, but yeah there are loads of people that do it all the time so there must be plenty of insurers!

If you've lost the keys you can get a new one of the chassis number too ;) haha. May need to go to Nissan Japan though :(

R

·
0 Posts
For some reason the name BodleyTunes rings a bell from when I was a member of the SXOC, and I don't think the memory was good.....

·
big fat pig
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good, they certainly have a chip on their shoulder over at SXOC!

there were a few mods that liked me though, jezz etc. J.B., Ken, steve and the other top evils were the main haters, i didnt bother them though? Or so i thought.

My new car should beat 2.15 60ft times hopefully! Its SCARY!

:d

·
Registered
441 Posts
Good, they certainly have a chip on their shoulder over at SXOC!

there were a few mods that liked me though, jezz etc. J.B., Ken, steve and the other top evils were the main haters, i didnt bother them though? Or so i thought.

My new car should beat 2.15 60ft times hopefully! Its SCARY!

:d
Pmsl, started already fella :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts