Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
omg..... seen this rs6 .03 reg.in black..do me a good deal..looking at same price p/x my skyline as im looking at another skyline,,,,,,,,....BE HONEST.....NEW SKYLINE full on job 475 bhp 33 gtst..or mint black rs6 ..4.2 v8 TT

·
Anglian Area Rep
4,549 Posts
dont get me wrong i love me 33 (well into 400bhp too)
but rs6 all the way. :)
newer.... better built...better goodies... for the same price you'd be mad not too!

i'm a family man though so thats my reasoning.

what you still doing here??? GO GET IT!!! :D
(if you dont then pass me the number ;) )

·
Registered
134 Posts
RS6 = the best long distance mile muncher going. I nearly bought one a few years back, BUT, it was dull to drive... Fast yes, but dull.... I ended up going for a new RS4 in the end, much better to drive and much more fun.

If you want a FUN car keep the skyline as the route of choice. If you want an ubba cruiser then go RS6

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
Audi's are great cars but they have a capsule of gas fitted into the air conditioning system in the factory that turns the driver into a complete cock, it's in the small print in the back of the handbook.

·
Seasoned Member
1,952 Posts
Audi's are great cars but they have a capsule of gas fitted into the air conditioning system in the factory that turns the driver into a complete cock, it's in the small print in the back of the handbook.
:crazy:

T

·
0 Posts
Mate would it not be better to test drive both, before putting the cash into the (AreFirtyPhive). :D

·
stuck in the middle .....with you
8,249 Posts
i would more than likley be swayed by the audi,more space,stupid power and im not that keen on renault/nissan hybrids anyway LOL

·
London stand up tall
2,440 Posts
dont get me wrong i love me 33 (well into 400bhp too)
but rs6 all the way. :)
newer.... better built...better goodies... for the same price you'd be mad not too!

i'm a family man though so thats my reasoning.

what you still doing here??? GO GET IT!!! :D
(if you dont then pass me the number ;) )
Better built.... hmmm

T

·
0 Posts
Renault & Pissan have a partnership yes. BUT I have no information regarding Renault parts or engineering on or anywhere near the R35 GTR. :confused:

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
Sparky, Brad, you two play nicely now or I'll give Skyline Kid your phone numbers.

·
big ginger one
1,744 Posts
we had audi come to my work and drive some big tanks and they brought one of 2 rs6 with the lambo engine in what a machine
i would go for a rs6 sorry

1 - 20 of 33 Posts