Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, i purchased an intercooler from apex a while back. It was actually for a friend but iv ended up buying the car off him. he hasnt fitted the cooler so i am now going to do so. i purchased it off apex, it came off their r33 gtst. but am having problems fitting it (its going onto an r33 gtst). the piping does not look like any of the guides i have found on this forum! i have 4 pipes instead of 3 and i cant make any sense of it! they cant find the instructions or any pics of it on their 33. so i was wondering if anyone has this intercooler fitted to their car. It is an apex gt 534 n008. all replies appreciated!

Fas

·
bla
17,374 Posts
hmmm, post a pic up of the kit and piping mate.......

:cheers:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no probs, will get onto it now!

cheers!!!

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Pics are a must, I bought a GREDDY one and it needed dropping 2 inch to fit my front bumper. so there is a vast difference between brands

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
When i got my cheapy ebay IC it came with no instructions and useless brackets. I searched for ages to find pics detailing how to fit it but in the end it was a whole lot simpler than i had been anticipating when i just got stuck in about it.
I ended up cutting one of my pipes in half and adding an extra join which allowed me more room for maneuvering. You know it came off a GTST so it will fit somehow and sure if you get really stuck you could contact Apex themselves for more info

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think i might try that tomorrow, try n put it together. just dont want to mess anything up! iv contacted apex, because its been so long, they arnt really able to advise me as they dont have instructions and cant find any pics of it on their r33 gtst which isnt very helpful!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts