Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
4,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I am on standard suspension at the mo and about to upgrade either just the springs or fully adjustable coilovers (still undecided). What drop would you recommend front and back ? I dont want to go silly low as dont want to mangle the front 400R bumper. Cheers :cheers:

Here is how she stands just now...

·
Registered
170 Posts
OMG the front is even more gorgeous!!! I would say 20 - 30 mm drop at most. As you say you really don't wanna prang that front bumper or you could go for coilovers....

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
I reckon she look good as she is mate,

I`m sure mine has been lowered a bit as i keep beating the front splitter every time i pull in for fuel.

I would leave it as it is.

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
i did 60mm on my 32 with the gtr bumper and splitter its not to bad but big speed humps are a problem

·
Registered
170 Posts
Actually looking again at the back arches I reckon d.o.a. is right

·
I'm bringing sexy back
962 Posts
I wouldn't go lower than 30mm front and rear on stocku arms. If your gonna go any any lower I'd recommend adjustable arms

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thats one of the nicest looking gtst's i've ever seen.. It doesn't look like it needs lowering in my opition, so why risk cracking that front bumber?!

·
Registered
766 Posts
mine is lowered with a 400R bumper (dont know by how much) but speed bumps are a nightmare. I'd suggest on car adjustables, so you can raise in around towns where the bumps are a plenty, otherwise just keep it stock.

Oh and btw i love your car, its so lush :drool:

·
I'm bringing sexy back
962 Posts
I'll take you out in mine on Sunday, Got the Nismo S-Tune shock and spring combo. -30 at the front -25 at the rear.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts