Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Maude
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have a 1993 Nissan Skyline GT-R and I need to find myself a new clutch preferably with a flywheel and I don't wanna spend an arm and a leg to do it hah. I found a bunch of push types so far for fairly cheap but I need a pull type as mine is a 93 r32 GTR and they switched to pull from push in 92.

Send me some links or pm me the cost for shipping and stuff if you got any. Not wanting to spend $1,200.00+ on it but if that's all there is then I guess that's what I gotta do. Let me know boys :) thanks

·
Super Maude
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is no "cheap" pull kit when compared against push kits.

We have several options but would have to know what sort of power the car is making.
Yeah I know they aren't cheap compared to push types but when a push type is $250 and the cheapest pull I can find is $1600+ I think I'm a bit off.

My car runs 325hp - 340ft/lbs. I want a 4 puck at most, won't be drag racing the car much if at all.

·
Super Maude
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The $250 push wouldnt last long anyway.

We do one that roughly works out to under $900 shipped to Canada if thats any good to you
That works great it's a much better price than anyone else so far. I'll PM you guys soon about that one thanks :)

·
Super Maude
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
About 2 years ago I switched from an Exedy stage 1 that was chattering horribly to a Spec Stage 4+ (it was during my build). Love the clutch. It's definitely an aggressive clutch, but still very reasonable to drive and engage.
Can anyone watch the link I posted and tell me for sure if my clutch is pull? I'm pretty positive but I don't wanna spend the extra cash on the wrong clutch.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts