Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, i wonder if anyone would know this bloke for me...

Owns a r33 gtr and goes to lakeside on a saturday night quite alot i think

Its a silver r33 and told me its running about 400hp, i no its not alot of info but if he is on here or someone knows of him then I was the one in the black starlet with orange wheels.

If someone could help me find him would be good

Cheers

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sounds ominous......lol or is it just me and my untrusting nature?? (not from that area so dont know anyone by the way)
Ay? lol

Im trying to find the owner of this skyline, met him at lakeside once before. Got a video of me and my mate raceing a yellow evo and basicly just want the video haha

Been trying to find him since the beginning of decemeber now. :dunno:

·
Seasoned Member
3,004 Posts
just messaged the only guy i thought it could be but he said he hasnt taken any vids of dragging just a few of drifting. whats the guy look like, perhaps we might know who it is

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just messaged the only guy i thought it could be but he said he hasnt taken any vids of dragging just a few of drifting. whats the guy look like, perhaps we might know who it is
Ohh erm couldnt really tell you was so quick lol, baldish, 30ish i spose. Had a passenger that looked quite young, he was the one recording the video, one time was recording up next to him in his skyline and one time the passenger got out the skyline and recorded us againt the evo.

I will find him no matter how long it takes me :ylsuper:

·
Registered
152 Posts
have you been lakeside on a sat night more than once mate??? cos i know for a fact theres more than one silver gtr running 400+bhp at lakeside on a sat night.....need a better description than that im afraid lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
have you been lakeside on a sat night more than once mate??? cos i know for a fact theres more than one silver gtr running 400+bhp at lakeside on a sat night.....need a better description than that im afraid lol
Been twice in the starlet lol. yeah i no not a very good description but if the owner was a forum member then he will know straight away, if you know someone with a silver gtr, i got a funny feeling it had black rotas aswell then ask for me, desperate to find this video lol, the man with the yellow evo with ralliart down the side is now on the lookout for the man aswell as we both wanna see this video lol

Cheers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.