Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, amate of mine has a little problem with our great friends in blue suits! he was caught by taffic boys on the M1 comin past scratchwood services doin 110mph :drivin: . he slowed down when he spotted them but it was to late they got him point to point :doh: . they weren't to bad, said if they would they would give him 3 points but it was already in the system but told him he'd need a solicitor for court :nonono: . he wasn't in his scooby this time but as we all know points mean insurance prizes :bs2: !!! has anyone any advice that i could give him thanks

·
has a large tool
1,467 Posts
yeah dont do it again!!! or try not to get caught next time, or get a road angel
and only 3 points thought it was aban over 110mph i gor 6 points for doing 99.8mph

N

·
0 Posts
110 , its not up the the police , this one is in the courts , , it will be a ban , moral is cant do the time dont do the crime .

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, he's got himself a solicitor now so hopefully he'll be ok

·
Registered
649 Posts
56 day ban and 260 quid fine for 115mph at 10-20pm on a lit, lightly trafficed 3 lane section of A road :( and that was with a solicitor present in court!

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
"56 day ban "

????????

1 - 8 of 8 Posts