Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings.
I have an R33 gtst 2.5 Auto. It requires trans fluid feed & return pipes to front oil cooler. Is there anyone who could supply & or even fit them for me. I have had no luck thus far. Would appreciate & pay for of course, any help offered. I hail from West Hull. Many thanks in advance.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Looking at the service manual the 33 auto trans cooler is in the radiator same as on an R34. On my 34 I've got an alloy radiator without the cooler. So instead it has a zig-zag length of small bore copper tube connected between the two rubber hoses from the trans. Is it the rubber hoses you need? If so I'd have thought just a straight length from a hose supplier on eBay could be adapted. Or are you missing the metal hard pipes that come from the transmission and which those rubber hoses are clamped to?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the link toonarmy, have dropped the gtr shop an email. Goldtooth, it sounds similar to the R34. It's one of the metal pipes which is cracked & leaking, not sure feed or return. The rubber tubing at each end are ok. But if I can get hold of the complete package all the better. Not sure either if anyone local could make a pair of pipes up if I can't get an original set.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Right, hope you can find some. If you strike out, maybe someone trying to sell an auto box might be willing to remove them - I don't think there's much of a market for auto boxes so they might be glad of a few quid :)

Also you might be able to cut the metal pipe back past the damaged part and put a longer length of braided hose on all the way up to the cooler?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Once again thanks for the input guys. I aim to get the car back on the road soon as. It's been stuck in the garage too long. Hopefully get a reply off gtr shop as well. Will keep you posted.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi guys
Just to say all sorted. New pipes made & fitted + mot on the road
Happy days. While I'm here though looking for an original cd/radio/cass player for the R33 + a loudspeaker holder for drivers door.
Thank you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts