Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi People I have decided to buy a DA Polishing machine and give the car a go myself, been looking at a few and don't want to go OTT on price so just looking for a basic one that will do the job, looking at kits that come with compound and pads etc.

seen this one on ebay for a DoDo Juice Buff Daddy with Auto Finesse Revitalise Kit

what's people thoughts on this? or if you know a better deal for me to get the rest of the orange peel off my car then share the links please.

Davie

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Get on detailing world - clean your car are doing a group buy on the das6 pro (longer lead and better motor than the das6) for £99 (comes with bag) then you can just add your pads, polishes etc.

·
3,402 Posts
Hi David,

try on the link below you might find a better deal there :)

As for DA's I haven't tried them as of yet but ALOT of people have the DAS-6 or DAS-6 pros so you can't go too far wrong with either :)

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/polishing-machines/cat_68.html

P.S the merenza and meguirs polishes are supposed to be excellent too

·
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi David,

try on the link below you might find a better deal there :)

As for DA's I haven't tried them as of yet but ALOT of people have the DAS-6 or DAS-6 pros so you can't go too far wrong with either :)

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/polishing-machines/cat_68.html

P.S the merenza and meguirs polishes are supposed to be excellent too
lol i dont see a link in your post but do when i click quote you....lol

STRANGE...:gay:

will have a look now :)

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Best polishes and pads imo there!
However you'll need to wet and dry the paintwork to remove orange peel properly just getting polisher on it won't do much.

·
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Best polishes and pads imo there!
However you'll need to wet and dry the paintwork to remove orange peel properly just getting polisher on it won't do much.
yeah i'm going to wet/dry a panel at a time as said the guy who had it has done a lot but i feel i could do it myself so thats why im buying one instead of putting it back in and then i will always have it for other times :)

cheers mate :dogpile:

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
went for this DEAL 1

Davie
I bought this kit except with Dodo Juice branded DA. Never used one before but did a fooked Mx5 boot lid and then my GTST headlight refurb and worked a bloody treat. Was well impressed.

I need to buy 4" pads and head as better for more detailed jobs. Also get yourself some 3M 3000 Trizact pads they are great.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts