Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Gojira
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys my name is Tiago and i m from sunny Portugal i have bought an R32Gtr last month in the uk the car sounds great and he seems to me to be in god shape.
I have the folowing mods:
Apexi power fc
Hks de cat
Hks hard pipes
Oil cooler with relocation kit of the filter
I think the exhaust is fujitsubo,and the previous owner also told me that the turbos are bigger (they only spool up at 4000,4500 rpms)
Greedy boost controller
Hks turbo timer
Hks dump valves
6 point rool cage
-My question is i want to make 200 miles of top speed what amount of power do i need to make that speed?
-For that amount of power can i keep the engine 2.6 or do i have to rebore it?

-And a list of parts that i need to do that power figure safely with the type of cams and pistons ,rods and if i need a counter balanced crank ?
I want the car mostly for top end but i d like to guet some g force at low revs also .

Please guide me with this project that i have in mind couse in my home country there is not much help couse there is only 5 skylines in portugal and only 2 of them are GTR s

Excuse me for my tipping errors.

·
Registered
117 Posts
hi [email protected] i say you will need at lest 650 700 bhp atw for that speed. the 32 gtr gear box and rpm is good for 180 mph. i wood say new gear box and hier rev to 9000 rpm you might get ther. as for keeping with 2.6l engine yes it can be done but i would say go biger 2.8l or 3l you need a lot of torque for that speed. the 32 gtr are not the beet car at top speed. mines 600 bhp atf and i think it would hit 180 not tride it. hop this helps andrew.

·
Belgium/Netherlands Area Rep
2,060 Posts
bigger wheels (not just bigger rims !! bigger overall diameter or rolling radius with tyres that are rated for that speed), other gear ratio, lower ratio diff, higher rpm limit (you have the power fc ecu so if your engine itself is up to it that one is already covered) and ... well pretty much any hp mod you can do will be usefull i guess

Blackmagic went well over 200mph in his gtst
here you go :)
http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33454

·
Gojira
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hy guys thanks for your help.I will try to guet 700 hp but still 2.6 with forgies and bigger turbos.
My wheels are 265/35/18 i dont know the size of the stock wheel do ya think this wil help me attain at least 190 mph ?
My old m3 E36 i made 285kmh on gps can i beat this with stock guearbox.
Does the r33 GTR is longuer than the r32? Will it fit on a 32?

Sorry so many questions ?

Thanks for all the help

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.