Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, new to the forum. Thanks for having me.
Earlier in 2016 I acquired this car from my daughter in NZ, and it recently started to miss on starting and now it has a miss pretty much throughout the rev range....mileage is 160,000 km, car is excellent condition overall.
I am presently in Canada, flying to Auckland this Friday, and wanted to try to buy any required parts before I leave here, maybe to even save a few $.

My primary question is what sparken plugs does this car use and does anyone know a part number for the coils or the Infiniti equivalent please?
Infiniti/ Nissan dealers here don't have a clue that such a hot rod 4 door exists, much less what is the comparable vehicle in Canada...
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Al

·
Super Moderator
8,969 Posts
Hello and welcome, i have moved your thread to the dedicated 350GT section, where you may get more help.

However having said that i don't think there are many of the 250GT sedans in the UK,
it will obviously have the VQ25DE engine, which i would presume would have the same heat range as the VQ35DE so NGK PLFR5A-11, also cant see why the coils would be any different, but cant be sure.

·
Registered
134 Posts
It's strange that the Canadians wouldn't know this car as in Canada its a G35 Sedan, but with a smaller engine. If you show them a picture while you are there, they may be able to help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts