Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
am having the R re-sprayed due to age of paint a little bit of rust round the ,rear arch's and thanks to some nice person the key marks on the bonnet.
want to keep the kar black to keep the cost's down, but was thinking of going for a metalic or even a flip/pearl, any idea's or pic's etc i would be grateful.
tony

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hello mr jock you at the maidstone meet so i can take a look??

·
Registered
547 Posts
whack a bit of rage 7 colour flip paint on it, it'll look the nuts, mind u the paint costs about £1k then u gotta get some1 to spray it

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Black with a hint of bell end purple would look nice me is thinking. A gold flake and sequins would go down a treat with the local Max Power boys me reckons. while your at it how about a nice set of lycra/spandex under pant seat covers, would suit ya mate :)

Just my 2p's worth :)

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tried the under pant route allready cheers! make' my rollocks ichy!
was thinking bout dark purple as well cheers , black with a purple flip?

·
Registered
193 Posts
i guess you might of had a word with Brian (the Bore) at Highlight, in Coxheath ! - he almost totally resprayed my micra (in bastard silver) and i think it came to £600inc vat n paint ! but hes not to quick, but he dose have a nice CRX that hes done in a metalic flip silver/skyblue, with dark blue sills. i might get him 2 come to MaidMeet2. cause he paints all the kits Motor Sport International's Show cars ! - but b ware he IS AN ANORACK AND A BORE ! TELL HIM WHAT YOU WANT AND HOW LONG AND HOW MUCH.... you hae been warned..

·
Registered
160 Posts
My brother is currently having his Civic V-Tec resprayed in a nice black, with prismatic? glitter flakes and holographics under the paint... cars been gone for a few weeks, and wont be out the body shop till next mont (haviong the rubbing strips and boot smoothed out, etc, but looking at the test sprays its gonna look awesome!!! a very little max power, but not too over the top... it bloody SPARKLES in bright sunlight!!! :)

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
sounds interesting , will have to see a picture once its done.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts