Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has Ne body got a template type thingy, i can borrow or down load or just print out ! cause ive made me box for me speakrs and if lost :doh: the template for the speakers !

If no body can help ill just hack away untill they fit !

Thanks peeps !

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
got 1 some where will hunt it down for you :cool:
where these boxes being made for then??

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Eyore, speak to Luke and have a look at the sub box in his R32, its custom made for subs if you are gonna fit them, it was the old sub box out of the sunny.

yeah, nice avtar Tony!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello peeps im BACK !!! (Miss me??)

Ive designed me box (thanks Mr Eminance !) and allerady built it, for a trial purpouse only its going to house me 6x9's in a low profile box in the bottom of the boot, so that way no rear seats/parcel shelf dosent bother em and that i can still fill the boot with me toot ! (also designed for easy removal/fitting)

Just need to cut out the holes in the top for me spkrs cause i lost the orignal templates ! then if it works well OnSale soon Spkr box design and built !

Ill let you all know how it sounds as soon as im happy with it ! (beein an audio engineer, its got to be good !)

Pub soon tone ??

Maidstone meet Soon Keep em peeled !

·
Bullet Tooth Tony
3,068 Posts
how was euro disney??

yep can do mate how bout sat afternoon??
got to re-gas baz's air-con and do a service at work in the am so maybe see when lee's avaliable and go and organize this maidstone meet!!!

any ideas??

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dunno m8 but ive got to work too ! bummer !

BUT i might be about in the evening, gis me a buzz or txt me and we can get it sorted i was thinkin 1st Tuesday ?

Ne way m8 Ill catch up with you lata cause ive got to move the Camelion rocket soonish !

ps nice Avatar..... got to do one for me mota too soon ! im thinkin summin unusual ...... mmmmm

Keep it cool, and Ello to Baz !

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all your offers of help guys n tiggs !

but ive finished off Box(mk1) and works well just a bit of time to port and tune the thing now ! little tweakin !

Ne body who sees me box, sorry but the sides were rushed and dont look great, but hey, it's mk1 ! in the design process.... should be good by about mk2354 !!! :D

Ta ne way peeps !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts