Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi my mate has just purchased a R34 GTT tiptronic and he wants to know what AP stands for on the lcd in the centre console.??????????????????:)

·
Banned
1,743 Posts
Jock Alert said:
Automatic Pilot
LMFAO that's the best answer to a question I've seen on here in ages. hehe *Climbs back into chair still laughing*

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:gay: :gay: wow u are all so helpful. i post a genuine question from a friend with no net access and they are the answers we get.:Uzi: :asshole: 's

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Ever thought that nobody knows ? Or those that do may not have read your post over the Xmas period! Or maybe the geezer that sold him the motor may know.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that could be a fair point.but i don't beleive that there is no gtt drivers reading this or skyline nuts that don't know what it means.

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
There are a few 34gtt owners on here, but I have not seen them on for days. What about where he got it from ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
he said they have no clue either. so thought that this would be the best place to ask as usually there is no shortage of people giving suggestions.:rolleyes:

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
You could try sending Nick MW a private message he has a 34 GTT but as Buster rightly said there are'nt a whole lot kicking about on here.

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Indeed correct Venners, I do have a GTT and do not think that is on my car - I have certainly never seen it. I am away at the moment and do not have the car with me so cannot check I am afraid but will look tomorrow.

Are you talking about the LCD for the climate control as that is the only LCD in the centre console that I have or the dash?

Grinder and R34 GTT Boy have GTT tiptronics - may be worth a PM?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts