Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
speedo not working i have had the clocks and all seems to be in place there is 4 plugs in the loom for the clocks and only 3 sockets on the back of the clocks not sure what the 4th is for. i can only assume the garage i got the car from yesterday has done somthing to the speedo whan they played with the clocks after importing it (for sva test) there is no speed convertor soldered in the back like normal eather? some one help please.....

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Hi mate, sorry i cant help, but weekends seem to be abit unbusy on here. Dont worry someone will know and im sure theyll halp :D

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
speedo not working i have had the clocks and all seems to be in place there is 4 plugs in the loom for the clocks and only 3 sockets on the back of the clocks not sure what the 4th is for. i can only assume the garage i got the car from yesterday has done somthing to the speedo whan they played with the clocks after importing it (for sva test) there is no speed convertor soldered in the back like normal eather? some one help please.....
here is a download for manuals have a read and see what you find mate http://www.speeddreamz.net/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=1

failing that i would ring rising sun performance to ask about the spare plug 01962733729......then ring the garage, was it working before mate.....;)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts