Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just found out that my block that connects the car to the stereo has been cut and grafted to the stereo.
The problem is that i need the block reconnected to be able to fit an ISO connector so that my new in-car handsfree will work.
I was told by the fitter of my handsfree that where the wires were cut they are all black?
Luckily the existing cut block was still there rattling behind the dash...I now need someone from experience to tell me how to reconnect the block.

please help..

regards

Jonathon

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
Are they seriously all black??? I thought the stereo wire colours were all uniform on cars.

GREY/WHITE for fronts
BROWN/GREEN for rears
RED for Battery
YELLOW for Ignition
BLUE for amp power/powered arial

Speakers may vary slightly

·
look its a skyline!
2,524 Posts
neva known stereo wires to be black, i cut mine to fit a tv and they were coloured

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well apprently they are but its not on the stereo side its before that where they are all black.

Keep the idea's coming guy's..i'm hoping someone knows what i'm talking about.

cheers

Jonathon

·
look its a skyline!
2,524 Posts
still neva known em to be black, i cut mine befor the standard nissan block and they were coloured

·
look its a skyline!
2,524 Posts
nitesky i just been lookin on that site about the fuel vapur device under the bonnet that it says get rid on disconnect and block up pipes? what do ya reccon?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys I think i'm getting there now a guy on the GTR forum seems to have it covered, just need to see what the audio guys say now.

cheers

jonathon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts