Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my mate took some pictures of my car e-mailed them to me. very nice too.:D trying to put them on here :wtf: been on photo shop etc etc. cant get a link from that via my e.mail ..... must be doing something wrong :thumbsdown: fek .i can put my 40ton truck where u want it. on a six pence, cant do this ..............:argue: said to wife tie computer to back of skyline drive down the road :nonono: .any one out there want to hold my hand and show me how its done.......pictures that is.:cuddle: :cuddle:

·
Space Filler
3,218 Posts
You need to put the pictures on some kind of hosting, then link to them. Most folks use imagshack.com. Once you have the pics up there, you simply copy the link from the browser and then use the small picture icon above the text entry box when you're making a new post. It pops up a small dialog, and you paste your link in there and the picture should be added to your post. You do this for each picture you want to display.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
www.mypicshare.com
www.photobucket.com
www.imageshack.com

Mypicshare- Upload image, Then when its uploaded copy and paste the Link for forums format #1 on here, Post, instant pic. This is my fav pic uploader, but they dont save. You get a link and thats it (when i want to get the pic again, i edit the post the pic is in and it will tell you your link, copy and paste). But the pic will be uploaded quite small but when you click on the pic you get an enlarged great quality pic..

Example... Click on... :)

Photobucket- Upload image, Then when its uploaded copy and paste the imagelink (img code) on here. Post instant pic. I also use this for other pics but it tends to mess with the quality of the picture, especially if its your own (phone, camera pic). The good thing about photobucket is that you have unlimited space and its saves all your photos. :D

Example.... :)

Imageshack- never used but should be the same as mypicshare

1 - 3 of 3 Posts