Skyline Owners Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

help urgent!! skyline lock key code?? lost keys!!

9K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  Tricky-Ricky 
#1 ·
hi all,

like an absolute clown today, i have gone out and lost my house keys which are more importantly attached to my only set of skyline keys and central locking fob.

the car is a 1996 spec 1.5 r33 gtst. it has standard alarm on it with the nissan locking fob. i do however have the imobilisor fob that goes into the dash board and lets ignition work. basicaly im after the blank key code for the above model so a key doctor can bring one out and cut me a key so i can get in and hopefuly start it.

anyone know??

also as the alarm was locked, with the single "beep" siren, if i manage to get the key, will it then start as the standard alarm is in active mode? or will it be fine once im in and the imobilisor will let me start it?

cheers guys, need any info urgent as i need to get into my car :(

See less See more
#2 ·
More importantly i'd get your house locks changed and make sure the skyline is secure. Report it to the police and then retrace your steps if it takes you all day. Go into every shop / place you walked past, someone may have found them and handed them in to one of the shops / places you went past, even if you infact didnt even go in yourself

#6 ·
cheers guys. ive checked all my steps but one, which is being checked later by a mate. i cant understand where they are. i havnt done anything realy other than sitting in various vehicles..

sod the house :p i want my skyline back :( please pm me if you know how to break into your skyline without causing damage :p

Jay

ps, anyone know the code for the key?

#9 ·
Sorry to reopen an old thread but I've just lost my keys whilst moving and now have no way to move my car. I have a 97 R33 GTST. I rang the nissan dealer and they said as its imported I need the key code or theres nothing they can do.
Was hoping you may have the answer as you've had to do it before.

#13 ·
I have not lost my key, but just got a new R33 GTST, and the key which is just a copy is badly worn, I have tried my local Nissan parts shop for the code, but so far they are unable to help, just wondering if someone might be able to be me how to get the code

#12 ·
its not a standard alarm mate. its an option as no 33 i have ever seen has had a nissan alarm on it

#17 ·
Because I personally wouldn't want that info on the public forum where every Tom, Dick and Harry can see it. It would make Skyline much easier stolen, and they are easy enough to take as it is.

As already said, they don't have a NATS system as standard and they don't run a chipped key (very few imports do as they don't feel it necessary to fit them in Japan).

For all we know, there could be someone sitting here waiting for the info and "How To" guide to get into and take a Skyline without a key, and that's not what any Skyline owner wants broadcasted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.