Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
4,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Picked up a 200sx S14a SR20DET last week and it looks like the clutch I have isnt up to the job! Slipping in 4th and 5th. Running 1 bar of boost. So need to upgrade....I figured Exedy racing clutch ? Any alternate suggestions welcome ...? Best/cheapest place to get one ? Any traders on here ??

Cheers, Grant :cool:

·
Always sideways
4,254 Posts
I tried so hard to source a replacement R32 GTR clutch for my GTS-T. Eventually I gave up and got the Exedy single-plate clutch kit. Calum at Checkpoint had it in stock after a change in plans but I'm almost 100% sure it came from RSP. They do kits for excellent prices. :)

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
apex in the traders section sell 200sx parts, that what they started off as, just selling that stuff, they do act fulll clutch kits for around 230 quid.

·
North West Member
1,434 Posts
My local car accessory shop got me a 3 piece exedy clutch kit for £150, most companies now list import cars making it far easier to get parts and also £25 cheaper than the cheapest internet price. :)

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Hey Grant,

You sold your skyline????

If your looking for a clutch call Andy W at S P Autos 01424 893569 have a chat with him he will sort you out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts