Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right before I start, Im sorry if this question has been asked to death, but I need ur help!

Need to get an FMIC delivered and fitted by next Tuesday. Some one has suggested an XS Power one (am bit strapped at mo) and was wondering if any of you know whether that one requires the fan blades to be trimmed.

Sorry again if this has been asked before, am running out of time and need some advice.

Thanks

Jo x

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well its nice to know that you did not exceed my expectations in anyway. If someone asks for your help why cant u just help them instead of voting with apathy?

If i knew the answer I wouldnt ask would I?

When I bought my Skyline I signed up on here and read pages and pages of info about the car so I at least had some idea of what I am dealing with. I have never joined any other Skyline forum and always recommend this site to people wanting advice, am beginning to wonder why I have bothered!!

To be quite frank (actually my name is Jo), Im dissapointed that all you so-called experts are un-willing to share your knowledge with others that do not know as much!

Yeah Im a woman and yeah I like pink but I am a bonafide skyline owner, whos worked damn hard to get my car back on the road, and no I havent paid someone to do it, and left it in a garage, I have helped to rebuild it and have worked my ass off to get it up and running.

There are a few people on here that have been very nice to me, and have helped me, but the vast majority just seem to turn their noses up in the air.

Can someone give me a reasonable non BS explanantion as to why you lot are so unfriendly????

Jodanna

·
bla
17,374 Posts
woo..... calm down dear....

I never even seen this page.....

I bought my greddy from rising sun performance... If you ring them they stock all kinds of front mounts so they will point you in the right direction....

www.risingsunperformance.co.uk

·
bla
17,374 Posts
japspeed also do a great intercooler... There number should be in the traders section... :cheers:

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
woo..... calm down dear....

I never even seen this page.....

I bought my greddy from rising sun performance... If you ring them they stock all kinds of front mounts so they will point you in the right direction....

www.risingsunperformance.co.uk
Its not a bloody commercial. Thanks for the reply, appreciated, just annoys me, maybe i should just get my :boobies:eek:ut and then someone would help me!:Uzi:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
rofl... Yes i think you should..... :D
People sleep and people work Jo... I know its urgent, but not everyone has time or the imformation to give.

I apologise on everyones behalf and hope you find the right intercooler for your self...

P.s.. That link isnt working for me, so if its not for yourself they are in the traders section...

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rofl... Yes i think you should..... :D
People sleep and people work Jo... I know its urgent, but not everyone has time or the imformation to give.

I apologise on everyones behalf and hope you find the right intercooler for your self...

P.s.. That link isnt working for me, so if its not for yourself they are in the traders section...
Hun I understand that people also exist in the real world, but when you look at who's online and see the more knowlegable (sp) members online and then see that they wont help, it does suck a bit! Ive spent 3.5k in parts alone on that car, and am fast running out of funds, so obviously price comes into it, otherwise I would just say to Damo (top bloke) at Rising Sun to do what he likes.

Lol have sold everything except for my arse to get that car done, lol, maybe........

Oh and before any smart arse makes a remark, no its not THAT time, so :booty:

Thanks GtstTypeM!

·
Camel Spotter
109 Posts
Ye gods! Handbags @ dawn!

You don't happen to have a leather outfit and a whip do you... rrrrrrrrr ;). You'll not be wanting for cash then...!

It's already been said, but I don't think anyone is silent with malice-aforethought. I'd certainly answer (m'am!) if I could.

As for the 'online' list being representative of who's actually looking - don't believe it. I have a tab of my browser permanently pointed at the site, and my PC is on 24/7 (yes I know, raping the earth etc;))... so I'm always 'online'.

Now, please don't beat me or cut off my finger like you did last time :D

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ye gods! Handbags @ dawn!

You don't happen to have a leather outfit and a whip do you... rrrrrrrrr ;). You'll not be wanting for cash then...!

It's already been said, but I don't think anyone is silent with malice-aforethought. I'd certainly answer (m'am!) if I could.

As for the 'online' list being representative of who's actually looking - don't believe it. I have a tab of my browser permanently pointed at the site, and my PC is on 24/7 (yes I know, raping the earth etc;))... so I'm always 'online'.

Now, please don't beat me or cut off my finger like you did last time :D
I have not been throwing my handbags at Dawn, dont even knwo who she is!

Cut ur finger off, ur looking the wrong place! anything else missing, mwhahaha!

No I dont have a whip, dont need one my tongue is harsh enough!

Thanks for that pointer, so ignore that because you let never switch your computers off, ok duly noted!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Hi jo. it is a bit of a arse sumtimes when you ask for advice on here sumtimes,but alot of the questions have already been answered thats y people dont reply coz they see it being a waste of time.which i think is bollox:spank: :spank:

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Jo - I told you about a few last week? includign the japspeed one :p
I am looking about quickly before I make my final decision, get back in the naughty corner u! Cos u know what will happen otherwise!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts