Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all im after a bit of help
im having my wheels refurb tomorrow and taking the wheels of tonight i have had to remove all 4 locking nuts as one was cracked,
i am after a set of locking nuts and a wheel nut, does anyone know where i can get them or do universal locking nuts fit (ie the ones u get in halfords) or do they have to be specific to skylines if anyone anywhere around the midlands northants area so i can colllect them thant would be great
thanks
vic

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Think it depends on the make of wheel, but more than likely the brand that Halfords do (McGuard is it?) will fit.

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Hi there- hope you got sorted...

Sorry haven't been on here for a couple of days!

If you have had no luck we stock Thatcham Approved Skyline Locking Wheel Nut kits for £17.99 delivered.

Several types of wheel nut on the shelf ; )

Cheers

Chris

·
119 Posts
You need the right thread obviously (even if it seems like it fits it could still be slightly off and you will end up shreding them all off and replacing four studs like i did ha ha) and those ones in Halfords are very wide on the outside, not ideal if you do not want to scratch your alloys. As for studs, any nissan dealer, cheap enough and they should be different for the back and the front, back being slightly thicker at the head.

Not sure if you were after studs but its in the title so im making assumtions. Nuts are pretty easy to come by in most places.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts