Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my brand spankin new Blitz Power Meter SJ today and having a spot of bother....

Anyone know how to set one up? Instructions and diagrams all in japanese, and not 'clear pictures' like racelogic said they were :(

Got it wired in, but its not reading speed correctly I think, and thus not power. Need to know how to set it up for my R32 GTS-T.

Its got 4 wires, +12v, -VE ground, and then an orange and a brown, which both appear to connect to the ECU's speed signal. Have connected them both by cutting the speed wire to the ECU and tapping the orange to the signal coming down the wire, and the brown into the ECU speed input, based on a few blitz dealers advice. None of them appear to have actually seen one of these though as its so new.

Now, it does kinda work, but the speed as I said is WAY off, and unless there is something wrong with my car, at 6000 rpm I apparently generate 10BHP.

SO, I need to know how to set up the options in the unit itself...........

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good plan!

Spoke to EVERY dealer listed on the blitz website and no-one new. Finally got there tech guy at Racelogic today, who confirmed that I have wired it in correctly, but even he has no idea how to set it up for the car. So, it is functioning now, but I need to know how to set the thing up correctly. At the mo it still reads about 50BHP at full throttle 6000rpm. Not normal!

I need someone who speaks japanese to translate the instructions on setting it up I think!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts