Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BIG thanks for hesh for spending hours on Saturday painting my old engine red and silver -looking good! You've given me the incentive to get the whole lot done now under the bonnet -all shiny and red -watch this space!
Cheers Si -you're a good un! Even if you did scare the **** out of me when you took me for a drive!! Never knew my car could drive like that!! You opened my eyes!! (although I had them closed for the majority of the drive --lol)

Thanks again -I owe you one.

Mandy xx:bounce:

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
only just found this mandy didnt know youd posted it up ....as ever it were my pleasure, and painting your engine was fun too.....lol

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
This looks great Si!!!

Maybe you should do mine :rolleyes:

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
guys if anyone want to pop over for a cup of tea (we have coffee too for the more cultured) then by all means ill paint the cam covers and coilpack cover in your choice.

heres mine
http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66004&highlight=cam+cover+refurb

when i did mandys some time agao it was a bit rushed so i would say it needs to be an early start to get it done in one day .......alows more drying time. ..and refitting is fiddly onthe inlet side.

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cant believe you have only just found this thread -that was ages ago! Fancy the car resprayed next si. lol.

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
lol .. now on that one you got me beat .....but i do know a few places local ..

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
hehe .... well im never happier thatn when i got me hean under the bonnet and hands oily....

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
well the colour is graphite grey ...(ford) and a bronze i think. i still have a tin of the bronze colour left.

why dont you pm me when youve got some time and we can sort out a date to get it done?

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
got to say that hesh (and his good lady) can make a great cuppa and that i must take my car next time i visit.
i'll even take your 'mad' friend out as well (as long as she leaves the camera at home!!)
will be up in the new year si and will try to get round to see you then

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
no worries mate, the kettle is mostly on and im mostly here ....away for a bit early 08 but when back my cars is getting some serious attention.

"our" (actually the wifes) mad friend has moved away ....so we see her less frequently ....and oddly enough this has coincided with my sense of hearing improving greatly......

by all means bring the car ...but get here early oclock ...

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
mark you have a pm buddy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts