Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, i'm new to this forum, and the whole Skyline scene. :) Im currently on a BTEC National Diploma course in light vehicle technology.

I'm only 16 (17 in november) and im thinking about buying a Skyline that i've seen in the local scrapyard. I know it sounds bad, a 16 year old buying a Skyline, but id be buying it purely as a car to work on as a project over the next few years, with a goal of making it into a beast of a track car. The car only has light frontal damage and is an r33 gtr. any comments or ideas would be awesome

Thanks in advance

Marko :smoker:

·
Always sideways
4,231 Posts
Why not do it? If you've got the money to buy it and you're willing to put in the hours (and cash :)) to repair it - you should definitely go for it.

Of course then you just have to resist the temptation to drive it when it's all fixed! It'll need to be insured even though it'll not be driven though, but I imagine you'll be able to register it off the road, so all you'll really have to get cover for is in case someone nicks it.

Welcome to the forum mate, and if you do buy it, keep us up to date on the project. :cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts